You’ll enjoy the open road even more with motorcycle insurance you can count on.
ENJOY THE open road
We can help streamline the process for you. As a local agency, we have access to major insurance carriers and can help you find the best value for your budget. And we will never offer you a policy we don’t believe in. With Frost Insurance, you get a local agency that cares about you and you get real advice and assistance with your policy.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding an insurance policy that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim?
Why do you need motorcyCle insurance?
You’ll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you’re not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you’re in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
Tips for the cost-concious rider
- Many companies offer discounts from 10 to 15 percent on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses, such as the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider course.
- Riders under the age of 25, usually considered a higher risk, may see some savings by taking this course. It’s also a good idea for cyclists who have already had accidents.
- Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.
- Multibike discounts may be available.
- Keep in mind that the type, style (such as a sports bike vs. a cruiser) and age of the motorcycle, as well as the number of miles you drive a year and where you store your bike may also affect how much you pay for your premium.
OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE WE OFFER
PO Box 350
Napoleon, OH 43545
PO Box 367
Holgate OH, 43527