Protect your investment. Homeowners insurance protects your home and the things you keep in it.
are you a first-time home buyer?
Most mortgage lenders require homeowners insurance. We can walk you through your coverage options to make sure you protect one of your most important investments.
A homeowners policy offers protection against accidents in your home and on your property. Our local team is a quick email or phone call away and can help make this step on your home buying process transparent and easy.
THings to discuss with your local agent
These questions might influence your decision on what type of coverage you choose:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim?
why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you’d need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
When we moved, it was so nice to be able to make a quick call our local Frost Insurance agent to take care of changing our homeowners insurance policy. We know they will take care of us, and make sure we have the right coverage.
Verified Customer since 2011
Bundle and Save
Discounts may be available by packaging car insurance or even business insurance to any policy.
With renters insurance you can replace what is damaged or stolen. Protect your possessions against losses.
An umbrella policy can fill the gap that exists between your limits and your potential claims up to $1 million or more.
PO Box 350
Napoleon, OH 43545
PO Box 367
Holgate OH, 43527