You’ll enjoy the water even more with boat or watercraft insurance you can count on.
ENJOY THE WATER
We can help streamline the process for you. As a local agency, we have access to major insurance carriers and can help you find the best value for your budget. And we will never offer you a policy we don’t believe in. With Frost Insurance, you get a local agency that cares about you and you get real advice and assistance with your policy.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding boat or watercraft insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Why do you need BOAT insurance?
You’ll enjoy the water even more when you’re not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers, or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you’re in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it’s on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. We can chat with you about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
The personal watercraft policy covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Liability limits start at $15,000 and can be increased to $300,000. Typical policies include deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft and $1,000 for medical payments. Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE WE OFFER
Auto insurance can provide property, liability, and medical coverage. Are you protected against financial loss?
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Liability and property coverage are available so you can have peace of mind on your next adventure.
An umbrella policy can fill the gap that exists between your limits and your potential claims up to $1 million or more.
PO Box 350
Napoleon, OH 43545
PO Box 367
Holgate OH, 43527