tired of shopping for car insurance?
We can help streamline the process for you. As a local agency, we have access to major insurance carriers and can help you find the best value for your budget. And we will never offer you a policy we don’t believe in. With Frost Insurance, you get a local agency that cares about you and you get real advice and assistance with your policy.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Why do you need auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company will notify you when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium. Have you gone over your coverage with your insurance provider? It’s really about protecting yourself financially and we can review your policy with you anytime.
When I talk to people about the importance of carrying the proper auto insurance coverage, often times it's because they are unaware what their liability limits do for them.
We’ve got you covered
We have access to a wealth of carriers, which means flexible, affordable options for all of your insurance needs.
Enjoy the water knowing your passengers and your investment is covered. We can help you find the coverage you need.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Liability and property coverage are available to transport you on your next adventure.
An umbrella policy can fill the gap that exists between your limits and your potential claims up to $1 million or more.
Do you own a motorcycle?
Motorcycle insurance will keep you protected whether your bike is on the road or in storage during the winter months. Contact us to get a policy that is tailored to your riding needs.
PO Box 350
Napoleon, OH 43545
PO Box 367
Holgate OH, 43527